Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Unitarian Terrorists and Napping

Ok, so I know the trip is just around the corner because I woke up in a cold sweat this morning (after fighting off several terrorists who were trying to hijack our plane....They were Unitarian Terrorists, mind you, not the regular kind.  I'd hate to start this off with an intolerant/phobic statement).  Anyway, when I start mulling over the plane ride, I know it's just around the corner. 

I also  keep having bizarre thoughts like, "The next time I clean this toilet, I'll be back from Kiev." or, "Oh look, the soy milk expires on 11/24, all those little bacteria will be festering in my soy milk while I am in Kiev.  I wonder if we'll be back before it expires." 

On the bright side, I just tried on all my pants and I found TWO that both fit and do not have holes in the knees, thus negating a trip to Goodwill that I was not looking forward to.  All the kids have clothes that fit, except Matt, so we'll be traipsing off to the Skinny and Tall store that I know God is going to supernaturally provide so my son doesn't look homeless for the court date.

Other than that, I have a long list of things to do/buy and plenty of time to get it all done, so obviously, it's time to nap. 


3 comments:

  1. Your life is like an open book, literally speaking. Question is, is it a comedy or a mystery or both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling! It seems like an eternity until you are back home again but everything will be OK! It really isnt so different here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Can't think of a better family for Ruslan to 'land in'!! He's going to fit right in!

    ReplyDelete